[openstack-ansible] Keystone federation with OpenID needs shibboleth

Jonathan Rosser jonathan.rosser at rd.bbc.co.uk
Thu May 6 09:20:58 UTC 2021

I've made a patch to correct this module name which it would be great if
you could test and leave a comment if it's OK

https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/openstack-ansible-os_keystone/+/790018
<https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/openstack-ansible-os_keystone/+/790018>

Are you able to debug any further why the shib module is being enabled,
maybe through using -vv on the openstack-ansible command to show the
task parameters, or adding some debug tasks in os_keystone to show the
values of keystone_sp_apache_mod_shib and
keystone_sp_apache_mod_auth_openidc?