[release] How to create feature branch

Artem Goncharov artem.goncharov at gmail.com
Mon May 3 11:04:38 UTC 2021

Hi all,

During PTG we agreed to proceed with the R1 as a feature branch for the OpenStackSDK to finally prepare the Big Bang. I have went through some documents I was able to find (namely https://docs.opendev.org/opendev/infra-manual/latest/drivers.html#branches <https://docs.opendev.org/opendev/infra-manual/latest/drivers.html#branches>) but haven’t found the working way to get it done (in Gerrit seems I lack required privileges and it is not clear now how to request those). Thus the question: what is the right way for a project to create/request a feature branch?

Thanks,
Artem