[kolla-ansible] Inventory group vars

Alexandros Soumplis soumplis at admin.grnet.gr
Sat Mar 27 06:48:02 UTC 2021

Hi Eddie,

If I define them in the hostname it works perfectly fine. I cannot use
the globals.yml because there are different bridges per group (ex.
control plane servers do not the provide network bridges).

The problem with the host approach is that it makes the inventory file
very difficult to parse with external scripts. If the typical ansible
:vars section worked as expected it would make any parsing much easier
with crudini :)

a.