[ops][victoria] DNS for Tenants

DHilsbos at performair.com DHilsbos at performair.com
Thu Mar 25 16:02:59 UTC 2021

All;

How do we provide DNS services to tenant networks?

We're running Victoria, and have Designate installed and configured, but it doesn't seem to have a presence on the tenant networks.  I assume if the instance can route to an IP on the network node then the installed Bind can be used.  I'd rather not have to deal with this, however.  I would like the DNS to operate in a relay fashion to our previously configured DNS servers, though I assume that standard Bind configuration for relay should take care of this.

Thank you,

Dominic L. Hilsbos, MBA
Director - Information Technology
Perform Air International Inc.