[tripleo][ci] stein and quay.io

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Tue Mar 9 17:28:09 UTC 2021

Greetings,

FYI... At this time the accounts used to push containers in quay.io has
been locked out.  We are working with quay support to resolve the issue.
It's not 100% clear if there is an issue w/ our account or more generally
w/ quay [2]

At this time we know that the stable/stein branch in tripleo is
specifically configured to pull containers from quay and has an open issue
[1].  Merging patches on stable/stein is likely blocked unless we move all
those jobs to non-voting at this time.

Is there any interest in moving the jobs to non-voting?  Please respond if
this issue is blocking you.

Thanks all!

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1915921
[2] https://status.quay.io/