[community/MLs] Measuring ML Success

Andrii Ostapenko anost1986 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 19:56:43 UTC 2021

Hi Jimmy,

Stackalytics [0] currently tracks emails identifying and grouping them
by author, company, module (with some success).
To answer your challenge we'll need to add a grouping by thread, but
still need some criteria to mark thread as possibly unanswered. E.g.
threads having a single message or only messages from a single author,
or if the last message in a thread contains a question mark.

With no additional information marking thread as closed explicitly,
all this will still be a guessing, producing candidates for unanswered
threads.

Thank you for bringing this up!

[0] https://www.stackalytics.io/?metric=emails