[docs] Project guides in PDF format

Peter Matulis peter.matulis at canonical.com
Wed Mar 3 20:05:10 UTC 2021

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 2:47 PM Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:

> I may be misunderstanding, but can you elaborate on what's missing
> which you expected to find? There are, for example, PDFs like:
>
>     https://docs.openstack.org/nova/latest/doc-nova.pdf
>
> Is it that we're not building those for some projects yet which you
> want added, or that there are other non-project-specific documents
> which need similar treatment, or simply that we're not doing enough
> to make the existence of the PDF versions discoverable?

How do I get a download PDF link like what is available in the published
pages of the Nova project? Where is that documented?

In short, yes, I am interested in having downloadable PDFs for the projects
that I maintain:

https://opendev.org/openstack/charm-guide
https://opendev.org/openstack/charm-deployment-guide