[kayobe][train] kolla_copy_ca_into_containers variable

Tony Pearce tonyppe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 09:10:02 UTC 2021

I have deployed Train with Kayobe. I'd like to enable SSL using a cert
which is signed but NOT by a public CA. This means I need to add the CA
cert to the containers.

I came across this doc [1] and I wanted to ask / discover when this
variable comes into play "kolla_copy_ca_into_containers"?
Does this variable work only from Victoria onwards or will it work in
Train?
Do I require to have a "seed" to build containers, to enable this cert copy
into containers? (kayobe overcloud container image build).
OR if I do "kayobe overcloud container image pull" will the cert be copied
at that point?

[1] OpenStack Docs: TLS
<https://docs.openstack.org/kolla-ansible/victoria/admin/tls.html>

Thanks and regards,