[kolla][monasca] thresh keeps dying

Tomasz Rutkowski tomasz.rutkowski at netart.pl
Mon Jun 28 08:54:45 UTC 2021

W dniu pon, 28.06.2021 o godzinie 09∶28 +0100, użytkownik Doug napisał:

> On 16/06/2021 09:15, Tomasz Rutkowski wrote:
> > can someone direct me where to search for the cause?
>
> Have you seen this?
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/kolla-ansible/+bug/1808805
>
> continually restart.

thanks, I haven't found this, however I managed to overcome the problem
with two changes (one mentioned there):
1. delete "local" from the end of the command (connects to storm)
2. change the remaining "monasca-thresh" to "thresh-cluster" (without
that the topology name is present but with empty config)

then the containers die as before, however the topology is put in storm
cluster and everything (alarms so far ;)) works as expected

regards
--
Tomasz Rutkowski
Dział Rozwoju Systemów