[cinder][qa][devstack][ci] need help running centos-8/opensuse-15 on stable/victoria

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 12:49:04 UTC 2021

Does anyone have any zuul jobs running in stable/victoria that use
either of these nodesets:
- devstack-single-node-centos-8
- devstack-single-node-opensuse-15

I can't get devstack to complete building on either (missing package,
though different for each distro).  I figure that someone in openstack
must have this working, given that Python 3.6 and Centos-8 and
OpenSUSE-15 are listed in the Tested Runtimes for Victoria [0].

Here's the failing patch if anyone would be kind enough to point out
what I'm mis-configuring:

https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/python-cinderclient/+/800635/

thanks!
brian