[cinder][qa][devstack][ci][tact-sig] need help running centos-8/opensuse-15 on stable/victoria

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jul 30 13:24:05 UTC 2021

On 2021-07-30 08:49:04 -0400 (-0400), Brian Rosmaita wrote:
> Does anyone have any zuul jobs running in stable/victoria that use
> either of these nodesets:
> - devstack-single-node-centos-8
> - devstack-single-node-opensuse-15
[...]

The openstack/devstack repository stable/victoria branch runs jobs
devstack-platform-centos-8 and devstack-platform-centos-15 in check
but they're both non-voting and failing currently from what I can
see. Maybe someone from the QA team can speak to this.

If memory serves, we added those platforms to the PTI because other
non-DevStack jobs were running on them (TripleO and... Kolla
maybe?), not because anyone ever really got DevStack jobs working on
them reliably.
--
Jeremy Stanley