[rdo][ussuri][tripleo] use rsyslog by default for all OSP components and send them to undercloud

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Fri Jan 29 06:37:04 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I would like to configure, during deployment, all OSP services save logs
over rsyslog, not directly writing to files. I know OSP services support
such. In most cases, services/modules write into files directly. Is there
any TripleO option to set it all to logging over system logger?
Also is there possibility, to send logs to centralised server, into
undercloud, if to be precise? From there I want to send it to elastic,
using rsyslog or send it to other log parser/analyser/storage.

Have anyone met such articles/howtos/docs I could refer to tweak my config?
--
Ruslanas Gžibovskis
+370 6030 7030