[ironic] Having a regular review jam - Lets figure out a day/time?

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:40:37 UTC 2021

Greetings my fellow bringiners of irony!

Yesterday, during our virtual midcycle meeting[0], we discussed having
review jams in order to help facilitate working through some of the
large volumes of patches. An example of a case where this will be
necessary being the Secure RBAC work.

As agreed yesterday, I've created a poll[1] to try and identify the
best day of the week and time of day for us to have this get together
to review patch chains, spread context of the changes, and discuss
further.

If you can, please reply to the poll in the next week and from there
I'll go ahead and get something on a calendar. In all likelihood, I
may actually send calendar invites for this, if that is acceptable for
folks.

Thanks everyone, and have a wonderful week!

-Julia

[0]: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ironic-wallaby-midcycle
[1]: https://doodle.com/poll/mdv6vpw6qdfzteg2