[tosca-parser][tacker] May I ask to push review process of patch 747516 : Support "Implementation" definition as Artifact Name

呂良 araragi222 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 01:18:20 UTC 2021

Hi Bob,

This is Liang from tacker team, in our patch:
Implement SOL001 features to MgmtDriver (Ib4ad3eb9) · Gerrit Code Review
(opendev.org) <https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/tacker/+/768091>,

we tried to implement in order to allow user use their script by defining
'interface' in vnfd file:
…/vnflcm_driver.py · Gerrit Code Review (opendev.org)
<https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/tacker/+/768091/12/tacker/vnflcm/vnflcm_driver.py#408>

in the function above, changes in Support "Implementation" definition as
Artifact Name (I192d3649) · Gerrit Code Review (opendev.org)
<https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/tosca-parser/+/747516> ,
is needed for our implementation, may I ask you to help us push review for
an early merge of this patch, appreciate for that!

Best regards
Liang Lu