[qa][tempest] Update language in tempest code base

Martin Kopec mkopec at redhat.com
Tue Jan 5 14:25:05 UTC 2021

Hi,

following the stestr's example I proposed a change in Tempest:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/tempest/+/768583
Feel free to review and comment.

See also other proposed changes by following the 'inclusive_jargon' topic:
https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:inclusive_jargon+(status:open OR
status:merged)

Kind regards,

--