[stein][neutron][vlan provider network] How to configure br-ex on virtual interface

roshan anvekar roshananvekar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 09:47:31 UTC 2021

Thanks for the reply. It was very informative.

In my case I have 2 sub-interfaces on a single bond. One I am using as
kolla_extrrnal_vip_interface for TLS configuration.

Another one I intended to use as provider network interface.

Issue is after successful kolla deploy, VM is not getting IP successfully
through DHCP. This is making me wonder if my approach was right ?? Or do I
need to put the br-ex directly on bond itself still.

Any help and suggestion here is appreciated.

PS: I have other 2 bond interfaces dedicated for
kolla_internal_vip_interface/network_interface  and storage network.

Thanks,
Roshan