[neutron][ovn] VLAN Ranges

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Fri Dec 17 11:33:31 UTC 2021

Hi,

On czwartek, 16 grudnia 2021 09:06:26 CET Ammad Syed wrote:
> Thanks Slawek. Is it possible to define two vlan ranges for one physnet
> for example 200 to 300 and 3500 to 3600?

Looking at https://github.com/openstack/neutron-lib/blob/master/neutron_lib/
plugins/utils.py#L204 which is used to parse that config option, it is
possible.
I don't know what version of Neutron You are using, but since few releases we
have possbility to configure segment ranges by API. Please check https://
docs.openstack.org/api-ref/network/v2/index.html?expanded=create-network-
segment-range-detail#network-segment-ranges for details.