RabbitMQ performance improvement for single-control node

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Fri Aug 27 08:52:44 UTC 2021

Sorry, I accidentally hit "send"...adding more information.

# nova.conf

[oslo_messaging_notifications]
driver = messagingv2
[oslo_messaging_rabbit]
amqp_durable_queues = false
rabbit_ha_queues = false
ssl = false
heartbeat_timeout_threshold = 10

# neutron.conf

[oslo_messaging_rabbit]
pool_max_size = 5000
pool_max_overflow = 2000
pool_timeout = 60

These are the basics in the openstack services, I don't have access to
the rabbit.conf right now but I can add more information as soon as I
regain access to that machine.

If there's anything else I can provide to improve the user experience
at least a bit please let me know. It would help a lot!

Regards,
Eugen