[cinder] Bug deputy report for week of 2021-18-08

Sofia Enriquez senrique at redhat.com
Wed Aug 18 14:08:56 UTC 2021

Hello,

This is a bug report from 2021-11-08 to 2021-18-08.
This ^ isn't completely accurate. I apologize because my launchpad link
failed or something and I've missed a couple of bugs that I've included in
today's report.
Agenda: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/cinder-bug-squad-meeting

High

   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1939972 "Original volume size
   is lost when uploading a volume to a qcow2 image". Assigned to Takashi
   Kajinam.
   -  https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1937084 "Nova thinks deleted
   volume is still attached". Assigned to Gorka Eguileor.

Medium

   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1939241 "StorPool: encrypted
   volumes cannot be attached". Assigned to Peter Penchev.
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1940069 "HPE 3PAR: SSH
   Connection rejected - max number of connections reached". Assigned to
   Raghavendra Tila.
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1938870 "KumoScale Driver
   replicated volume missing portals attached without raid". Assigned to Zohar
   Mamedov.
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1936848 "PowerMax - Group
   rename error". Assigned to Helen Walsh.
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1940436 "[LVM] lvextend command
   crashes with code 139". Assigned to Eric Harney.

Low

   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1939956 "Driver-specific
   options should not be added to [DEFAULT]". Assigned to Takashi Kajinami.
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1938572 "PowerMax - legacy
   PowerMax issue with generations". Assigned to Helen Walsh.
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1940437  "Removing a volume in
   wrong state doesn't report its state". Assigned to  Emilien Macchi.

Incomplete

   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1939842 "[CEPH] cinder-backup
   service blocked by creating volume from backup". Assigned to Jeremy Li.
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1939139 "PowerMax - PowerMaxOS
   5978.711 snapshot exception". Assigned to Helen Walsh.
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1936474 "Create instance from
   volume fails on reschedule". Unassigned.

Wishlist

   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1938457 "[Storwize] Fix
   rccg_name based on group display_name". Assigned to Venkata krishna Thumu.

Cheers,

--

L. SofĂ­a Enriquez

she/her