[networking-bgpvpn][networking-bagpipe] Propose to EOL stable/pike and stable/queens

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Thu Aug 12 06:53:31 UTC 2021

Hi,

There was no volunteers who would like to keep stable/pike and/or stable/
queens for networking-bagpipe and networking-bgpvpn so I just proposed
procedure to make it EOL. Patches for that are here:

https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/804351/
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/804352/

--
Slawek Kaplonski