[ops] Openstack Victoria SPICE configuration not working

number9 number9 at dimlight.org
Sat Aug 7 15:10:20 UTC 2021

Are you suggesting that I rebuild my six servers with Debian in order
to get spice working?

I thought Ubuntu server was a supported platform (e.g. the docs say
RHEL, SuSe, Ubuntu)?

Would moving to Wallaby help? I am hesitant, as I have tried to get
vnc and novnc working on Rocky and Pike with the same results.
The problem is I really _need_ it to work for next semester so
the students can access their vms over the web for some remote classes.

Thanks.