[neutron][stable] Nominate Lajos Katona to the neutron-stable-maint team

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Thu Aug 5 09:50:46 UTC 2021

Hi,

I would like to nominate Lajos Katona as a Neutron stable core reviewer. Lajos
is core in Neutron since long time. He is maintaining many stadium projects as
well as he is very active in the main Neutron project. He helps us a lot with
keeping stable branches healthy (especially for stadium projects, but not
only).
During that time he has proven already his knowledge about Neutron and Neutron
stadium projects as well as knowledge of the stable branches rules.

I will keep this nomination open for about 1 week. After that if there will be
no votes agains, I will ask stable-maint-core team to add Lajos to the
neutron-stable-maint team.

--
Slawek Kaplonski
Principal Software Engineer