gerrit no longer lading from iphone

Sorin Sbarnea ssbarnea at redhat.com
Thu Aug 5 08:16:29 UTC 2021

Mystery sorted: 1blocker ad filter extension was crashing mobile safari. I
reported it to them and whitelisted the domain. Bit weird as we do not do
any tracking on gerrit.

In anyone has a similar problem: remember to disable all extensions.
Apparently that affected the private mode as well.

--
/zbr