[Group-based-policy] not able to create the policies

Mantesh Patil manteshpatil347 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 03:18:07 UTC 2021

Hi,

I am deploying devstack Ussuri with GBP (stable/ussuri) on ubuntu 18.04
LTS(Updated the packages), after installation I am able to create the policies
as mentioned in the wiki
<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/GroupBasedPolicy/InstallDevstack>. But
after creation, I am not able to list the policies.

I am using the following command to list the policies and it is giving a
warning
"/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/keystoneauth1/adapter.py:235:
 UserWarning: Using keystoneclient sessions has been deprecated.
 Please update your software to use keystoneauth1.
  warnings.warn('Using keystoneclient sessions has been deprecated. '"

Command1: source admin-openrc.sh
*Command2: gbp group-create web *
and also getting the following error while creating the group
[image: image.png]
  Command3: *gbp group-list -c name -c tenant_id -f value*
Please give the information that how can I get a list of group policies
using CLI and new authentication.