[all][elections][tc] TC Vacancy Special Election Voting Kickoff

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Apr 9 00:36:17 UTC 2021

TC Vacancy Special Election Nomination period is now over. The four
already elected TC members for this term are listed as candidates in
the special election, but will not appear on any resulting poll as
they have already been officially elected. Only new candidates who
are not the four elected TC members for this term will appear on a
subsequent poll for the TC vacancy special election.

The poll for the TC Vacancy Special Election is now open and will
remain open until Apr 15, 2021 23:45 UTC.

We are selecting 1 additional TC member, please rank all candidates
in your order of preference.

You are eligible to vote if you are a Foundation individual
member[1] that also has committed to one of the official project
teams' deliverable repositories[2] over the
Apr 24, 2020 00:00 UTC - Mar 08, 2021 00:00 UTC timeframe (Victoria
to Wallaby) or if you are one of the extra-atcs.[3] Please note that
in order to confirm contributors are foundation members, the
preferred address in Gerrit must also be included in the addresses
for the corresponding member profile.

What to do if you don't see the email and have a commit in at least
one of the official deliverables[2]:
* check the trash or spam folder of your gerrit Preferred Email
    address[4], in case it went into trash or spam
* wait a bit and check again, in case your email server is a bit slow
* find the sha of at least one commit from an official deliverable
    repo[2] and email the election officials[1].

If we can confirm that you are entitled to vote, we will add you to
the voters list and you will be emailed a ballot.

Our democratic process is important to the health of OpenStack,
please exercise your right to vote.

Candidate statements/platforms can be found linked to Candidate
names[6].

Happy voting!

Thank you,

[1] https://www.openstack.org/community/members/
[2] https://opendev.org/openstack/governance/src/commit/892c4f3a851428cf41bab57c6c283e82f1df06d8/reference/projects.yaml
[3] Look for the extra-atcs element in [2]
[4] Sign into review.openstack.org: Go to Settings > Contact Information. Look
    at the email listed as your preferred email. That is where the ballot has
    been sent.
[5] https://governance.openstack.org/election/#election-officials
[6] https://governance.openstack.org/election/#xena-tc-candidates

--
Jeremy Stanley
on behalf of the OpenStack Technical Elections Officials