[election][telemetry] PTL candidacy for Wallaby

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Wed Sep 30 13:25:17 UTC 2020

On 29/09/2020 17:26, Matthias Runge wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'd like to announce my candidacy to become the next
> PTL for OpenStack Telemetry for the Wallaby cycle.

On this note, I wouldn't want this to be seen as not trusting
the current PTL Rong Zhu or stating of doing a bad job. However, Rong
also stepped up to be the PTL of Solum and to be the PTL of Murano for
the next cycle.
I'm tipping my hat to the courage, but taking care of three projects at
the same time seems to be a bit too much in my eyes.

With that, I see stepping up myself to help telemetry a bit more would
be in the best interest of the project.

Matthias