[tripleo] stepping down as PTL

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 12:18:28 UTC 2020

Greetings,

Thank you for the opportunity to be the TripleO PTL.  This has been a great
learning opportunity to work with a pure upstream community, other projects
and the OpenStack leadership.  Thank you to the TripleO team for your help
and dedication in adding features, fixing bugs, and responding to whatever
has come our way upstream.  Lastly.. Thank you to Alex and Emilien for all
the assistance throughout!!

Managing the work required here with Covid-19, home schooling is a little
much for me at this time, I would like to encourage others to volunteer for
the opportunity in Wallaby.

0/