[tripleo] stepping down as PTL

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 13:35:32 UTC 2020

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 3:20 PM Wesley Hayutin <whayutin at redhat.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Thank you for the opportunity to be the TripleO PTL.  This has been a
> great learning opportunity to work with a pure upstream community, other
> projects and the OpenStack leadership.  Thank you to the TripleO team for
> your help and dedication in adding features, fixing bugs, and responding to
> whatever has come our way upstream.  Lastly.. Thank you to Alex and Emilien
> for all the assistance throughout!!

Wes,
thanks for all your hard work over the past two cycles as PTL!

> Managing the work required here with Covid-19, home schooling is a little
> much for me at this time, I would like to encourage others to volunteer for
> the opportunity in Wallaby.

I'd like to put my name forward as 'interested'.

As discussed offline, I think it may be a good time to consider adopting
the distributed ptl [1] for TripleO assuming there is consensus in doing
so. That should probably be its own thread though so I won't analyse it any
further here beyond introducing the idea,

thanks, marios