[infra][tact-sig] October 2020 vPTG space for TaCT SIG work

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Sep 9 19:24:55 UTC 2020

Just one last quick check, does anyone think we need dedicated TaCT
SIG space in the vPTG schedule? I can snag some for us if so.

There seemed to be some consensus on IRC that the OpenStack Testing
and Collaboration Tools SIG can just glom onto OpenDev and OpenStack
QA team vPTG sessions where relevant, which seems entirely prudent
to me, and means we don't need our own separate times to talk about
things which are neither relevant to OpenDev nor QA (which I
estimate to be roughly nil).
--
Jeremy Stanley