[cinder][requirements] FFE request for os-brick

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 20:18:36 UTC 2020

Hello Requirements Team,

The victoria release of os-brick 4.0.0 that we did last week contained a
bugfix that requires a heavyweight binary dependency.  Unfortunately, we
did not realize this until yesterday.  The cinder team reverted that
patch [0] and replaced it with a lightweight fix [1] that does not
require any new dependencies and has proposed the release of os-brick
4.0.1 [2].  We are asking for a requirements freeze exception so that
os-brick 4.0.1 can be included in the victoria openstack release.

[0] https://review.opendev.org/750649
[1] https://review.opendev.org/750655
[2] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/750808/

thank you,