[Kolla Ansible] Error in "heat" stage during deployment - Followed Quick Start Guide (ubuntu 18.04.5, virtualbox)

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 16:19:02 UTC 2020

Hello Lukas,

It sounds like you did it well overally.

Did you check the load on that machine?
It could be that it turned out to be too weak to handle the desired
set of services.
It sounds like it started to swap crazy.
Try something like 4G for starters (it would probably work with 2 but
4 is safe for sure!).

Another reason could be that networking went wrong with that VIP address.
But it would likely have occurred earlier than the heat deployment step.

-yoctozepto