[tripleo] docker.io rate limiting

Cédric Jeanneret cjeanner at redhat.com
Thu Sep 3 09:47:58 UTC 2020

Hey Wes,

stupid question: what about the molecule tests? Since they are running
within containers (centos-8, centos-7, maybe/probably ubi8 soon), we
might hit some limitations there.... Unless we're NOT using docker.io
already?

Cheers,

C.

--
Cédric Jeanneret (He/Him/His)
Sr. Software Engineer - OpenStack Platform