[tripleo] docker.io rate limiting

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Thu Sep 3 06:10:43 UTC 2020

I am a complete noob in containers, and especially in images. is there a
small "howto" get all OSP related images and (upload to local storage is
podman pull docker.io/tripleou/*:current-tripelo ), but how to get a full
list?

Cause when  I specify undercloud itself :) it do not have
ceilometer-compute, but I have ceilometer disabled, so I believe this is
why it did not download that image. but in general, as I understood, it
checks all and then selects what it needs?

--
Ruslanas Gžibovskis
+370 6030 7030