[tripleo][overcloud] Deployment templates and command

dangerzone ar dangerzonen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 23:07:28 UTC 2020

Hi, after exploring openstack via tripleo deployment, I encountered several
issues especially during overcloud deployment. Most of the time I'm
referring to openstack official web guideline and some other blogs
resources. From my experiences I face problems identifying the right
templates and the right command for my deployment. I have seen
templates created in guideline web and some other examples. Even the
command line to deploy overcloud is also a bit different from one example
to another. I understand it is because of different requirements and setup.
So many templates and several ways of deployment always made me puzzle and
endup with deployment failure. I would like some advice to know what are
the common or important templates/yaml files and overcloud command to use
if I just want to deploy 3 controllers (ha) and several computes only. I
also have plan to get dpdk in my deployment but...this will be later as I
would like to successfully establish simple deployment with controllers and
computes for now. Appreciate your good advice and support. Thank you all.

This is some web link I use to refer:-
**
https://docs.openstack.org/project-deploy-guide/tripleo-docs/latest/features/network_isolation.html
**