[all][infra] CI test result table in the new gerrit review UI

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Nov 26 14:37:07 UTC 2020

On 2020-11-26 05:57:03 -0800 (-0800), Sorin Sbarnea wrote:
> Maybe now you can propose a CR to update the old script that no
> longer worked?
[...]

As discussed over months leading up to the upgrade, modern Gerrit
gives us the ability to have properly supported WebUI plugins using
a real extension API, so that we can stop limping along with hacks
to modify the interface internals in unstable and unsupported ways.
I really don't want us to be stuck continuing to maintain the old
mechanism.
--
Jeremy Stanley