[telemetry] wallaby cycle planning session

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Nov 23 14:34:42 UTC 2020

On 2020-11-23 09:07:51 +0100 (+0100), Matthias Runge wrote:
[...]
> On a side note, is anyone aware of a service like "doodle", but without
> privacy issues? (I was expecting protest about using doodle as well).

If you're looking for a general survey tool, Limesurvey is entirely
free/libre open source software, we've got a proof of concept for it
running with some minimal survey admin docs here if you want to try
setting up a survey:

https://docs.opendev.org/opendev/system-config/latest/survey.html#admin-survey-user

Depending on what you used Doodle for though, something as simple as
https://framadate.org/ (also open source but you can choose to use
their free hosted version) can work rather well.
--
Jeremy Stanley