[Ussuri] Auto shutdown VM

Deepa KR deepa.kr at fingent.com
Wed Nov 18 07:06:59 UTC 2020

Hello Eugen

Thanks for the response. I am pretty sure none was playing with virt-manager. Wil check libvirt logs and update back.

Even enabled crashdump in vm which didn’t generate any at the time of vm shutdown.

In qemu logs there was just one message stating “ 2020-11-13 07:00:52.164+0000: shutting down, reason=crashed”

Sent from my iPhone