[release][masakari] - [Release-job-failures] Release of openstack/masakari-monitors for ref refs/tags/(7.0.1|8.0.2|9.0.1) failed

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Tue Nov 17 18:17:01 UTC 2020

To close this topic, masakari-monitors's refs have been reenqueued and
successfully released on PyPi:

- https://pypi.org/project/masakari-monitors/9.0.1/
- https://pypi.org/project/masakari-monitors/8.0.2/
- https://pypi.org/project/masakari-monitors/7.0.1/

Also notice that monasca-agent's transition to stein-em was successfully
done https://review.opendev.org/#/c/762402/

The clean up of pti-python-tarball and python-branch-tarball helped us to
fix the issue ( https://review.opendev.org/#/c/762699/ ).

Thanks to everyone who helped us on this topic.