[Heat] Fwaas v2 support

Yves Gd yves.guimard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 08:54:28 UTC 2020

Hi,

Trying to use a HOT firewall template, I encounter this error:
"ERROR: HEAT-E99001 Service neutron is not available for resource type
OS::Neutron::Firewall, reason: Required extension fwaas in neutron service
is not available."

We use fwaas v2, is it supported by heat module on Train version? Our
openstack environment is deployed by kolla (9.2.0) with fwaas enabled. I
assume "yes" but would like to be sure.

Sorry if it's written somewhere but I couldn't find this information.

Here is a simple version producing the error:
heat_template_version: rocky
resources:
  firewall1:
    type: OS::Neutron::Firewall