[tripleo] next meeting Tuesday Nov 10 @ 1400 UTC in #tripleo

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Wed Nov 4 16:47:34 UTC 2020

Hello tripleo

as discussed at PTG - we voted [1] to have IRC meetings every 2 weeks and
next week will be 2 weeks since PTG :)

Keeping the same day and time our next meeting will be

   **  Tuesday 10th November at 1400 UTC in #tripleo.  **

Our regular agenda is at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TripleO
Please add items you want to raise at
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tripleo-meeting-items .

There were concerns voiced at PTG about low attendance in these meetings
but at the same time quite a few folks voted to have it. So, let's try
again and as with all the things we will re-evaluate based on all our
feedback,

Can I get a o/ if you plan on attending these meetings? Or even if you
can't but plan to read the meetbot logs ;)

Obviously now would be a good time to speak up if you hate tuesdays at 1400
UTC and want to propose some alternative for us to consider,

thanks, marios

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tripleo-ptg-wallaby-community-process