[scientific-sig] Virtual PTG sessions on Monday

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Sun May 31 10:04:25 UTC 2020

Hi All -

We have the Scientific SIG sessions at the PTG on Monday at 15:00-17:00 UTC and 21:00-23:00 UTC.  Everyone is welcome.  We have been gathering details and planning content in the Etherpad provided at https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/victoria-ptg-scientific-sig <https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/victoria-ptg-scientific-sig>

The broad plan is to try to get a little more in-depth than our usual discussions on IRC and Slack, and for people to bring topics for discussion to share information with other science cloud operators in the SIG.  Good topics would be pain points, problems, functional gaps, etc, for which others might have creative solutions.

Cheers,
Stig