[all][stable] Moving the stable/ocata to 'Unmaintained' phase and then EOL

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Thu May 28 21:37:00 UTC 2020

Considering recent OSSA issues did not release fixes for Ocata[1][2],
I think we should really consider making the maintenance status more
clear and/or per project.

I know that Adam proposed this a while ago for Octavia, but it seems
to be stuck pending reviews.[3]

Michael

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2020-May/014717.html
[2] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2020-March/013251.html