[all][policy] Secure Default Policies Popup team meeting

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Tue May 26 19:08:33 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

To speed up the work on Secure Default Policies Popup team[1], we are going to start
the biweekly meeting to discuss the pending things to finish if any or project need help
on implementing the new default policy.

We encourage projects interested to implement the new defaults or at least those listed
on the wiki page [2] to join that meeting. Meeting details are on the wiki[3] also I have proposed the
patch to book the slot:  https://review.opendev.org/#/c/730935/

Agenda is slightly open for now which we will be moving to concrete as we progress and
timing is biweekly-even on Thursday starting from this week on 28th 1800 UTC. We can adjust the
timing also if needed.

NOTE: First meeting on this week Thursday 28th 1800UTC on #openstack-meeting

[1] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/popup-teams.html#secure-default-policies
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Consistent_and_Secure_Default_Policies_Popup_Team
[3] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Consistent_and_Secure_Default_Policies_Popup_Team#Meeting

-gmann