[TripleO] External network on compute node

Reza Bakhshayeshi reza.b2008 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 09:30:43 UTC 2020

here is my deploy command:

openstack overcloud deploy \
--control-flavor control \
--compute-flavor compute \
--templates ~/openstack-tripleo-heat-templates \
-r /home/stack/roles_data.yaml \
-e /home/stack/containers-prepare-parameter.yaml \
-e environment.yaml \
-e
/usr/share/openstack-tripleo-heat-templates/environments/services/octavia.yaml
\
-e
~/openstack-tripleo-heat-templates/environments/services/neutron-ovn-dvr-ha.yaml
\
-e ~/openstack-tripleo-heat-templates/environments/docker-ha.yaml \
-e ~/openstack-tripleo-heat-templates/environments/network-isolation.yaml \
-e ~/openstack-tripleo-heat-templates/environments/network-environment.yaml
\
--timeout 360 \
--ntp-server time.google.com -vvv

network-environment.yaml: