[cyborg] Updating the list of core reviewers

Nadathur, Sundar sundar.nadathur at intel.com
Wed Mar 11 06:02:08 UTC 2020

Hello all,
    Brin Zhang has been actively contributing to Cyborg in various areas, adding new features, improving quality, reviewing patches, and generally helping others in the community. Despite the relatively short time, he has been one of the most prolific contributors, and brings an enthusiastic and active mindset. I would like to thank him and acknowledge his significant contributions by proposing him as a core reviewer for Cyborg.

Shogo Saito has been active in Cyborg since Train release. He has been driving the Cyborg client improvements, including its revamp to use OpenStackSDK. Previously he was instrumental in the transition to Python 3, testing and fixing issues in the process. As he has access to real FPGA hardware, he brings a users' perspective and also tests Cyborg with real hardware. I would like to thank and acknowledge him for his steady valuable contributions, and propose him as a core reviewer for Cyborg.

Some of the currently listed core reviewers have not been participating for a lengthy period of time. It is proposed that those who have had no contributions for the past 18 months - i.e. no participation in meetings, no code contributions and no reviews - be removed from the list of core reviewers.

If no objections are made known by March 20, I will make the changes proposed above.

Thanks.

Regards,
Sundar