[trove][charm] RabbitMQ Connection Error

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 20:54:53 UTC 2020

Hi Tolga,

I am not familiar with how Trove Charm works, but I've never seen such
issue in my devstack for Trove testing. I would recommend you install Trove
by devstack and check differences of the config options between
installations.

Sorry maybe I didn't provide much help but please don't hesitate to let me
know if you have any other questions.

-
Best regards,
Lingxian Kong