[All][Neutron] Migrate old DB migration versions to init ops

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:00:18 UTC 2020

Hi,
Simplification sounds good (I do not take into considerations like "no code
fanatic movements" or similar).
How this could affect upgrade, I am sure there are deployments older than
pike, and those at a point will
got for some newer version (I hope we can give them good answers for their
problems as Openstack)

What do you think about stadium projects? As those have much less activity
(as mostly solve one rather specific problem),
and much less migration scripts shall we just "merge" those to init ops?
I checked quickly a few stadium project and only bgpvpn has newer migration
scripts than pike.

Regards
Lajos

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez <ralonsoh at redhat.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2020.