[tc][networking-l2gw] Finish the retirement for networking-l2gw and networking-l2gw-tempest-plugin

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 12:24:21 UTC 2020

Hi,
I think in the last few years I was the only maintainer of networking-l2gw.
The project is still used and there are bugs and fixes for it. It is not as
active as core projects, but not totally dead.
The new namespace would be x/networking-l2gw (and
x/networking-l2gw-tempest-plugin) I suppose, am I right?

Regards
Lajos Katona