[ops][cinder] festival of EOL - ocata and pike

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Thu Jul 23 14:56:53 UTC 2020

Hi Brian,

Sorry to hear that :( As a side note, maybe it's good to mention, that
bugfixes are getting merged in Pike now as gate is fixed (e.g. in Nova
[1], where I am stable core, and also in Neutron[2]).

Maybe before you EOL Cinder's Pike, it would be nice to review & merge
at least the open patches [3], I can help with the review as soon as the
gate fixing patch [4] has merged (which I have already reviewed :)). To
be honest I haven't reviewed yet the other patches because I reviewed
first the gate fixing ones and waited them to get merged. Anyway, I'm
always happy to help with stable reviews, at least from stable core
point of view (but I can only give +1 for patches in Cinder).

About the Cinder zuul jobs in EOL candidate branches: I'll go through
the zuul jobs in Pike and Ocata in Cinder to look for unused job
definitions and propose deletion patch if there are such.

Thanks,

Előd

[1]
https://review.opendev.org/#/q/project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/pike+status:merged