[manila] No IRC meeting on 16th July 2020

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 05:38:55 UTC 2020

Hello Zorillas and Interested Stackers,

I clearly missed the overlap our IRC meeting had with the OpenStack
Community Meeting (invite/information in the latter part of this email).
This is an important one for all of us to attend if we can, and toast this
amazing community, of which we are a small part.

There were no new agenda items added for this week's meeting, so we'll push
any discussion items to the next meeting. In the meantime, please note:

- a kernel bug in Ubuntu 18.04 [1][2] currently causes test dsvm nodes on
RAX to reboot when running the LVM job. We're currently skipping scenario
tests in the LVM job to workaround the issue. This bug has been fixed in a
new kernel version, we'll re-enable scenario tests when we don't see the
issue occurring on RAX.
- Manila's new driver deadline is the week of Jul 27 - Jul 31. Please
interact with us on #openstack-manila should you have any concern with this
deadline.
- please review the specifications, they will need to be merged before the
next week's meeting

Hope to see you at the community meeting!

Goutham Pacha Ravi

[1] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1886988
[2] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1886668